- Mercurial tutorial: Hg Init
- Web interface of SAG repository: Here (authentication required)
- Web interface of all repositories: Here (authentication required)
- To clone and pull the SAG repository, you can use the same URL with the SAG group user:
$ hg clone http://www.astro.puc.cl/~sag/cgi/repo.py local-folder
However, push only can be done with the SAG admin user in this repository.
- To clone, pull and push a particular repository, you can add the repository name to the second URL using the SAG group user:
$ hg clone http://www.astro.puc.cl/~sag/cgi/allrepos.py/REPONAME local-folder
- To create your own repository, please connect by SSH using the group account and follow the instructions of the README file located in there.
- To practise with Mercurial, you can freely edit the content of the TEST repository.